“Pantene” has recently launched the New Pantene oil replacement, which has Pro-V and goodness of oils, giving you 2X stronger hair hassle-free. So, I purchased it & that is what I’m going to review today. So let’s get into the details of the product:
Price: INR 85 for 80ml & INR 150 for 180ml.
- 2X Stronger Hair than oil, Hassle-Free.
- It combines the power of pro-v formula and a nourishing oil.
- A creamy and non-sticky formula that takes second to apply.
- Smells amazing.
- For best results use on wet hair post-shower.
- No need to rinse.
HOW TO APPLY
- Rub a walnut-size Quantity between your palms.
- Distribute evenly along the lengths, no need to rinse
- Use on Wet Hair Post Shower for Best Results.
Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement comes in a golden plastic tube with a flip-cap which makes it easy to use & travel-friendly product. The product is white in color & has a non-sticky creamy texture which blends and gets absorbed quickly. I use a little amount of it after hair wash on my damp hair as a leave-in cream, from the mid-length to ends. It helps to detangle my hair. It doesn’t weigh down my hair, but if it is used in a little bit extra quantity then it definitely makes them look greasy & weighed them down. It has amazing fragrance which is quite refreshing & stays throughout the day.
It can also be used as a pre-shampoo treatment, apply 30 minutes before washing your hair and get soft and silky hair. But it is not good to use it as pre-shampoo treatment because it contains so many chemicals which are not good for the health of our hair.
It keeps hair manageable, and frizz free but I didn’t notice any difference in my hair fall though it is claimed to controls hair fall, it fails to do that due to the chemicals it has.It feels light on the hair and leaves hair soft, smooth & silky.
Overall, I like the product. It works best as a leave-in cream after the hair wash on damp hair. It suits all hair types.
Pros of Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement:
- Travel friendly.
- Smells amazing.
- Good as a leave-in cream after a hair wash.
- Non-sticky creamy texture blends and gets absorbed quickly.
- Leaves hair soft & smooth.
- Keeps hair manageable.
Cons of Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement:
- Weigh down the hair and makes them greasy, if applied little bit extra.
- Obviously, it’s not a replacement for Natural Hair Oils, contains alcohol and paraben.
Would I repurchase/Recommend Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement:
Yes, to both.