Homemade acne healing face masks are excellent natural remedies for getting rid of acne breakouts and eliminating acne scars. These face masks include a variety of ingredients that help nourish your skin and eliminate acne-related problems. By using natural DIY facial masks at home, you can minimize daily pollutants, bacteria, and other infections that may settle on your delicate skin. These face mask can help in healing acne with the best possible way & helps in rejuvenating the skin.
Home Remedies for Acne:
1.Honey, Cinnamon, Apple cider vinegar face masks for Acne.
- Honey- 2tbsp
- Cinnamon powder- 1tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar-1tbsp
How to apply:
- Combine 2 Tbsp organic honey, 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, and 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Scrub onto a clean face and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
- If your skin needs extra moisture, add it now.
- Use this beauty mask about once or twice a week.
Benefits of using apple cider vinegar, honey, and cinnamon on your skin.
- Honey is a humectant .i.e.moisturizing and it also has natural antibiotic and antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apple cider Vinegar helps to balance the pH of the skin and helps to soothe damaged, distressed skin. It also minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Cinnamon helps in reducing signs of aging. It’s been proven to increase collagen synthesis! Using cinnamon can also help dry out blemishes by bringing oxygen and blood to the surface. natural anti-microbial agent.
This scrub is also effective in exfoliating that outermost layer of yucky dead skin. Plus, they’re ingredients that most of us have around the house, so it’s just an added bonus that they actually come to the rescue when you’re breaking out!
2.Lemon &Honey Face mask for Acne:
- 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp of Honey.
How to apply:
- Cleanse the face and stream it to open up the skin pores.
- Take a lemon and extracts ½ tbsp of juice and add 1 tbsp of honey in it.
- Spread this mix on face and neck as a mask
- Leave it on for about 30-40 minutes.
- Wash it with cool water and pat dry the skin.
Benefits of Honey & Lemon on your skin:
- Lemon acts as an astringent and dries out excess oil.
- Honey is rich in nutrients and antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It is highly beneficial for acne-prone skin because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Its anti-inflammatory nature also helps reduce redness and inflammation caused by acne and pimples.
You may also like these: