Today I reviewing yet another Dry shampoo from Batiste. Batiste is a number one brand when it comes to dry shampoos. Batiste has a wide range of Dry shampoos to choose from and today I have with me Batiste Divine Dark Dry Shampoo earlier I had reviewed the Fruity & Cheeky Cherry.
Batiste refreshes your hair between washes, leaving it feeling gorgeously clean and fresh with added Body and texture. When you have no time to wash your hair & your hair becomes greasy then dry shampoo can work wonders for your hair. No water is required for a dry shampoo to rinse your hair. Just spray it directly into roots it will soak up all the oiliness and greasiness from your hair & it instantly cleanses your hair. It’s also great for use as a styling aid as it adds texture and grip.
So without wasting time let’s get into the review and get to know the details of this product.
Price: INR 749 for 200 ml.
Availability: Available online at Nykaa and Amazon.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Plus divine dark instantly refreshes dark hair.
- Helps cover root regrowth & stray greys.
How to use it:
- Shake vigorously and spray Batiste into the roots, keeping the nozzle 30cm from hair.
- Massage through with fingertips to ensure roots are fully covered.
- Brush hair thoroughly to remove excess residue and style as usual.
Variants: These dry shampoos are available in a lot more variants and comes in two different sizes. Besides this one (divine dark), floral and flirty blush, Fruity & Cheeky Cherry, beautiful brunette, classic, sassy & daring and many others.
Packaging: It has a transparent cap and a spray nozzle, which is very easy and convenient to use. It comes in two sizes & one can opt for travel-friendly size according to their choice.
Smell: It has lovely fresh fragrance in it.
I had recently purchased divine dark after my Batiste dry shampoo fruity cheeky cherry had finished & I loved it even more than that. It does what it claims. It is a tinted variant. The tint effect is not very strong but a lighter one. So, you don’t get any white residue on your hair & doesn’t have to massage it for too long.The tint is brown in color which covers roots regrowth and stray greys. It takes away all the greasiness & freshen up the hair and gives bounce to limb hair in just a few minutes. It is a quick fix product. It did not make hair hard or sticky. Use it on alternative days of washing your hair & it will give volume to your hair and a little bit of texture and body. This Dry shampoo does wonders for hair; it really works well for me. It is really a handy product.
Pros of Batiste divine dark Shampoo dry shampoo:
- Lovely fragrance.
- easily to use.
- Comes in travel-friendly size also.
- Hair looks fresh instantly as it takes away the greasiness & oiliness.
- Works on thin hair as well as on thick hair.
- Gives volume to hair.
- Gives a little texture and body to hair.
- Helps to cover root regrowth & stray greys.
Cons of Batiste divine dark Dry Shampoo:
- Limited availability in India, though it’s easily available online.
- Quantity is less according to the price.
Would I repurchase/Recommend Batiste Dry Shampoo divine dark:
Yes, to both.